This commercial grade hot dog machine is manufactured at the highest quality. Built with heavy duty stainless steel this machine meets all the required food safety standards. This dog dog machine can accommodate up to 200 hot dogs & 42 buns. Removable product trays and sliding door for easy access make this machine simple and easy to use.
The proprietary heating system features heavy-duty submersible stainless steel element and automatic shutoff feature should the water get too low.
The over-sized eight quart water reservoir is the largest available. The quick turn water release valve eliminates burned fingers and spilled water. Low water Indicator light and illuminated ON/ OFF switch along with a variable adjustable thermostat are standard.
The divided hot dog tray accommodates any size hot dogs and sausages and allows for various sizes of hot dogs or sausages to be cooked and merchandised simultaneously.
It’s variable adjustable thermostat allows the operator to adjust according to the demand.
Why hire this machine from us?
- High grade stainless steel body
- Sliding glass panel doors
- Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels
- Machines meet Australian standards and are tested & tagged
WHY HIRE FROM US
- Delivery by a professional, uniformed staff member.
- On time to your event without delays and problems.
- All products are professionally cleaned and sanitised.
- $20,000,000 public liability insurance coverage.
- Easy booking & communication leading up to your event.
- The industry leader in party hire products and services.
- All equipment supplied are tagged and tested professionally .
- All jumping castles are fitted with RCDs (Industry Standard)
- The happiness Funtime Party Hire brings to your event.