What are our special promotions?
We may, from time-to-time, run Promotions and these may take the form of bonus offers (whether real-money discounts or some other form of incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests, or other form of promotion, or a combination of any of these. The particular form of Promotion will be described, and full details set out, in the communications (such as e-mails, computer pop-ups and letters).
What can be discounted?
All items are discounted on our website.
What is excluded from being discounted?
Delivery, handling fee, late pick up, setup fees, supervision / operator based services we cannot discount (However 99% of our customers only have delivery applied and not the other services). We can discount our item cost but cannot discount our staff wages.
How long will it run for?
The timer on our website is the current promotional offer and will generally end once the timer runs out, however we deserve the right at anytime to cancel the promotion without notice.
What if I already made an order?
Previous orders cannot have new promotions applied.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotional discount is only available to individual consumers who quote the coupon code over the phone, email or online. If coupon code isn’t mentioned or entered no discount will apply.
- Only one promotional discount can be used per order.
- A promotional discount cannot be used:
– after an order has been placed; or
– in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Promotional discounts are:
– only available while the promotion in running / it can be cancelled at anytime without notice;
– non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash; and
– valid only for the items & not service related jobs (Delivery, handling fee, late pick up, setup fees, supervision / operator based services)
- Funtime Party Hire reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.
- Normal hire terms and conditions apply